Choosing the perfect laminate flooring might seem like a simple task until you're standing in the showroom, surrounded by options. At that moment, you can recall these five tips for choosing the best laminate, so read along now to find the best options for your home.
Laminate flooring doesn’t need to be an intimidating process
When you see the extensive options available to you in laminate, you may feel as if the task is a daunting one. But the good news is, we have five great tips to help you find options that are perfect for you, so take a look at them here.
- Make sure you consider your durability requirements first. The lifespan of your flooring depends on it, so it helps you save money over time by thinking ahead.
- Don't forget to ask about different thicknesses. Both the materials themselves and the top wear layer offer thicknesses that can change the benefits you gain from them.
- Décor matching or building an entirely new appearance from the flooring up is the fun part of floor shopping. Choose from extensive color, pattern, texture, and format options while considering your installation layout as well.
- Ask about waterproof or water-resistant laminate flooring for the perfect surface in kitchens, foyers, and bathrooms.
- Don’t forget to choose a professional installation, which protects your investment, sets your floors in place perfectly, and gives you a friend in the business for as long as your floors are in place.
We offer the best laminate flooring
At Bills Carpet Center, we provide impressive laminate flooring options for residents in Rochester, Greece, Chili, West Henrietta, Fairport, Pittsford, and Penfield, NY. When you’re ready to find the best laminate flooring for your home, visit our Rochester, NY showroom whenever you’re in the area.